Re: [Dots] AD evaluation of draft-ietf-dots-signal-filter-control-03

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 13 May 2020 10:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1589366877; bh=9FwDQ99hPzWMNLY76clBHVF3cAicP6L2n+Hm9fAqU7E=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=gu3NWTHuRyRO7kjAa194k4RMjA1aGE2gl2b4iFxXrI6gWYC6VG/7aT8/KsG4SMvcp DgVZLnilHGLG96Du3GNbVxucsiceCTcTtMadaDJh95eSCwf3nvQLEjihKBu1V0zIOq fT/+8H1vvyvDCNEPp+XjozEo6r2YcWiTC3G0Boi+TVvJPW1Ycs8VhPR/5Umjq/2pJG D3qzyMMEqH3nxiEN81mj4ddhVrPeLZvxWUxhOPm8mebXWHBMhHEhT2DKXSmZhNm8dl WQX0YEJrfQ3aeVROLNHBPjIHD2X0ymwBVPhaSmh+PQNPhTwHPtHjYSKIWQwXMHTpri MUKPpcGX4kdtw==