Re: [Dots] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-11: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 16 December 2020 06:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1608099510; bh=nRYXw4oe57TXYGELjmewz0Z7LiNdQFm67nOi8MpVKiw=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=On8BbhY7aEAhstpDWXCnXzep0zBC/CB5MVq5wZhKwIU9r471mahUGsdmTwn/Yz/xs XYHQwJcKgE6owMN6tv6D8+R+ezZBNat+bD3DyopHjAYL4VabcvvLFF3UXoxAPYL2Wv Yp+Co9z5ro3oRlH9QxXxCbF/HoSQ+S9A9uZkrDXZXjR4/Bb8Tk7hIAZZtG7zGIUCXl J3SltFfIBH5C1Mk3ImzM9zGua3R4HJtfDL/4jJDXwmJ51zCYzL7IF6rbvvPAFp3JRD 2/AhyLT+tVJBnv99Raz4bWknkM2xndPXljwYXQ9LKrQXWCI4CtSi7UgK0GayCxPNGp 0BSTKQhRNQFBQ==