Re: [Dots] WGLC for use cases draft - until July-1.

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Wed, 04 July 2018 13:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=9QM9Q/TSeE1/tYvHJrKzhOuL7r+nd35KppcnqzAKvXg=; b=fBAktj19qpuA7uGWm8BXeB97HSHDjj5LliwVIiBHbx3LJFtQkvpP1NocIakJ7lcbdN QVsNrdtbATtMDeHkQrGQypeYkXw/bSd9RNygTx6tHsZajSeFk9o33FQdG12sLslffqh5 nC2hPMQWCGXUGMXsTwCMLpR0wEUpYBm+wnmJMF0d19CauyCB/Uzp5v3jsDgGO1JA06Is h9pdC9Oonbo7AW8gM+gSv1BNb5VBVDVJPjuLCB4EqpG7pChtcItPHFf80xtv5KUHJUkH UASOuW3iNasvaU2gqTyAp7gb0g2R+5idXguKJydAMUHkqY1emUFvlaNGz3nRaeNliyml 5Gng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9QM9Q/TSeE1/tYvHJrKzhOuL7r+nd35KppcnqzAKvXg=; b=OJ5jz6OtObUr9VSOEJQywF+iDCN/InRXmP1V/Otq7G+5BFW5k18uTNUntYSOUeCyA/ 3Gp5mxCzEl+uQXhwrUWSLJnWwm0hvBsWJFB4Q+WykAoHOwipzKcHesgYXx4B8YJ0sw0E fUsuHQA2smMJR1hgiNJ3xW9YWFD5fK4PqIn6TlkyXAS1Kxfwq/EbZ9UN2qZW4oJ18FpH G7pRm0F8v53fc/ME5XaugAzXl+ghgfzN+95sZd1q5dQANDQTA5Mv8ZB8bErSnJr+uWdI xiWjBI8axCbgrFOiHN19Z1SutiX1JHXOGTttPYOCRZEbJ66LEIOylQIvOoaj2HweSisu cl3A==