Re: [Dots] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-11

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 13 October 2020 08:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1602577731; bh=LQgQK9RX+xAwUxhUCzwH8xV1pApc+nvor2Nb6up0fm8=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=l1swzeXjBPvlDS/pA0SMAATMRrIdtLneUllUuWPEiivaRoA1ZqANEGjgQCC5QQ3SZ mMd8Jm87fHHkv60aoZab9kN1hY2dWnoJkyuHCbtOcA7jNCAm+j2aB1TEX9UMNCuAbI f77mrR/+2KdX1kRUwCerbQdlLYiGo0Urnx6JOd0j9y8EsKF96PD32SWKM5BwU/fLVF +Y6d/haLEwZux5JOkV/8hgFNoz2qZC3bkKIpsb0if/6Ssex2R7mxYCpBAfx6Ek0iin alZ0yArjDydgmY4Sf2EioxbOO4nTN9kfQ2uUFyFXqQItELAqCM0ZJaNy6U1aWRNFsw YFJomDSrbkwmQ==