Re: [Dots] Review of draft-ietf-dots-multihoming

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 05 July 2021 07:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1625469127; bh=406jbmFNECc2Wp3FlxHTw1r7FEvj3Nh0wDc1xka7ewY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=EV2oKoC7JfHXr+vk6LKKJztZfcv9UvoFNqRkkTe8rWZVjcQk6hAayrJkgtMv1OEv6 Nk7YfGd3ivYari4SW2fXepLLxmm0a7whbYmHumtTURwaZQOGagzuO67Iq/Q1cr7PLV YRCH9aaPGy8JDFsb5jIPnF3gFeR64zzZgybQWsqvhAxJzfDcG02KWD8xeuF60nJERy 0JKxNOeoZjREcrWh6SUmOynLXdN1NKIki8x+vSHHK3sHaNt8+iIE2XipXNeorLgdsB I8igY3eqQj0YlpdXWnI14qyvEyP6y+u9JNhEsgK6BF7qyasp29j2p3+0QXhoE9QC8V BN1UfWY7WRUiw==