Re: [Dots] WGLC on draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-06

"Jon Shallow" <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com> Fri, 08 November 2019 13:53 UTC

From: Jon Shallow <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com>
To: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com, 'Valery Smyslov' <valery@smyslov.net>, dots@ietf.org, dots-chairs@ietf.org
References: <011c01d58974$74529b00$5cf7d100$@smyslov.net> <1bfc01d594c5$61631810$24294830$@jpshallow.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303135A639@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1ca401d59549$6839d730$38ad8590$@jpshallow.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303135B754@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <1cbb01d59557$9bfb78e0$d3f26aa0$@jpshallow.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303135B8A2@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>