Re: [Dots] AD evaluation of draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-20

Jon Shallow <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com> Thu, 14 May 2020 08:28 UTC

From: Jon Shallow <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com>
To: 'Daniel Migault' <mglt.ietf@gmail.com>, dots@ietf.org, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, nteague@ironmountain.co.uk, draft-ietf-dots-use-cases.all@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 09:28:32 +0100
Subject: Re: [Dots] AD evaluation of draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-20

Hi Daniel,

The suggested text needs correcting

OLD

in some context such changed could

NEW

in some contexts such changes could

Regards

Jon

From: Dots [mailto: dots-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Migault
Sent: 14 May 2020 03:24
To: Teague, Francis
Cc: draft-ietf-dots-use-cases.all@ietf.org; Benjamin Kaduk; dots

Thanks for the feed back Nick. I sort of understand that the current text fits your comment, but prefer to double check before publishing the next version. Feel free to change the text as you wish.

Here is the text in question:

"""

These exact mechanisms
used for traffic steering are out of scope of DOTS, but will need to be pre-arranged, while in some context such changed could be detected and considered as an attack.

"""

Yours,

Daniel