Re: [Dots] [core] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-core-new-block (No-Response)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 03 February 2021 08:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1612339780; bh=11yR63W3Lvdvo8F32r+kLY9kxL9WAH+Rk8D/VrlmtT4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=vAnH2aLrcrDx6P2pytLZIpNMNrVPfUpbf63zUS2DTzshTnslXj1pZ2ATSu9XHOee3 l66y5C4xqf/7JKhOga1IstZgJxWu08Z4lzs0oUnVo4r0sa7A5CD/9/Ajmpe/oFlRvy 5PsjC0lpCXGn3kAeCkAzVQyw3VFDQyPpexO0b4tZ4nXnZ7ri1dvkMxDPIapqGx/YmU QybaPZhcZxLW6zCumUDh1HstCoI7CyJ2UfPwBxhMqqlNVMJjIeARcjuCANRTxasvbJ 5UTmdKz3dlbKip9vJfmAbGw1k8uu2uobSQkXwR8X4yyuBQYqOge8yDV3gHmikh3KrW mkqpci0V8B4Qg==