Re: [Dots] Adoption call for draft-reddy-dots-home-network-04

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Thu, 18 April 2019 14:33 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: "Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy" <TirumaleswarReddy_Konda@McAfee.com>, Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com>
CC: "dots-chairs@ietf.org" <dots-chairs@ietf.org>, Valery Smyslov <valery@smyslov.net>, "dots@ietf.org" <dots@ietf.org>, "kaduk@mit.edu" <kaduk@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:33:12 +0000
References: <023d01d4ee1f$c2bcb190$483614b0$@smyslov.net> <30E95A901DB42F44BA42D69DB20DFA6A69F3A581@nkgeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CADZyTkmtyO25-JiHMicZDUL2F+5RXpnFPsYHmyn67yfHTns5fA@mail.gmail.com> <BYAPR16MB2790ECCDECA7EA5E62F76F0DEA260@BYAPR16MB2790.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EA62879@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <BYAPR16MB2790D5CB67D6A4C1BE6D022BEA260@BYAPR16MB2790.namprd16.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.114.13.247]