Re: [Dots] TR: New Version Notification for draft-nishizuka-dots-signal-control-filtering-06.txt

"Jon Shallow" <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com> Tue, 02 April 2019 14:21 UTC

From: Jon Shallow <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com>
To: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com, dots@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 15:21:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [Dots] TR: New Version Notification for draft-nishizuka-dots-signal-control-filtering-06.txt

Hi Med,

Thanks for this.

Clarification / comment

3.2.1  Parameters & Behaviors
acl-name:  A name of an access list defined using the DOTS data
  channel (Section 7.2 of [I-D.ietf-dots-data-channel]).

The acl-name is unique per cuid, but the name can be duplicated, so perhaps

Updated

acl-name:  A name of an access list defined using the DOTS data
  channel (Section 7.2 of [I-D.ietf-dots-data-channel]) that is associated with the DOTS client's 'cuid'.

Old
Figure 5: GET to Retrieve the Filtering (After Mitigation)
New
Figure 5: DOTS Data Channel GET response after Mitigation

Old
Figure 6: DOTS Data Channel Request to Create an Accep-List Filter
New
Figure 6: DOTS Data Channel Request to Create an Accept-List Filter

Regards

Jon