Re: [Dots] AD review of draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-04

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 03 March 2021 06:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1614754768; bh=rxFu0zLDIuOUnf8gKccxk3y5lVI4GrDbawVODiQAikY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=Q34LDmzV31p7mK+omIrir6M0J0n1TLrFGGxivFfE8Dc2o60tD1vGiaifTe9Bl0Ga4 nva0QvxjS0NxICfs7lh8tYTmFaC8oGQNazuSmXABZCLDBAOjY2sWoR1J3LskGw1hpo aQJxTMuIZv7hcrpY54TAAqHkteCgWwR/cejSEn5KDY/9Ke5qPgIHf3TtinqHh6xYxb dnHIB3iU15o6ovW0l6InEcyrSPGrAgeEwdmzeDZ27/BCK1xJVUEHZwlS3Q3gMAhl1Q A2UGAorkzGG+z/IiEQsybLj00rL+YaFLf81/P67ngu0YzLUgsW+kmHwZl9j8D6AEv9 RbTKRDos+1OvA==