Re: [Dots] Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-09

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Fri, 03 July 2020 07:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1593761623; bh=5xA+KzM48IBwTqLkqUmIuvr3yIe6DvKDMxzCXLP+FDU=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=txvdCyw0QgQYnStSuS6QXtxAuYN83IFWjWDYXABW+eOvb52W06NB0SaVhmVWx4h/I 6nTZZ9cijfXz6tZ57zdU+Zsd/DtMy4M3MQht6hPITTaVIH6WlBsMfMqCshtz2RGrUU d3Ale/e9wLhj2UknoTxo9JX/yGUrCrUBvsgHOPIhifBYMKwo3guHZW8p6YFErw5s0q 2MZQbe23a6CH18TByNyBCHL6FBNeEEIuB8RRfOXbzEdaKDkvc40iSOyHEgKUooBTvT rpSUDqVcOkB6HpGHpTJ+OoAd4v0JRfx0ZdgtV0OOC+WuBnHEUv7EXz7e3RO+L5ZG8/ dOnEHsoKzR2xQ==