Re: [Dots] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dots-signal-filter-control-04

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 16 June 2020 15:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1592322123; bh=LmxD1YQdZKlu5+YXm+eQBtq3/z7Mm2dQYCYrQQDAq8g=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=bnVBWBbWTOsIWwgs5jyqUEB1CaHKHlzv+CdVFTEosJymJzU0WqATPz/Oqq6VjyxDW KkoX4eJRZIlBnEHLhUh/v55NICiJK6/+wFv/0qdGyYpm7ZHfhMmEbnLl5MhK+Rr7Rn 1BGAjzuAIL3jk2v7AEezVuZZ7erpDQdW8WEMogjZa4EzvhenJe+rz3/VGC8WTkvo3H APgL6bDmWJmHUQp8orQSpqvdQp1te6y3sV3bcCYw+R3iqoQazweW13VHDDv04CBOzT Toaxs8wv6bx/hrkqVs2Q0xf+UlVDzCLYhbG1IZ23W1ttzbPqLLqo8ZWA6cspwJV0J0 0C2r8geEIq+WA==