Re: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-02.txt

"MeiLing Chen" <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com> Wed, 05 June 2019 10:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 18:16:21 +0800
From: MeiLing Chen <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com>
To: "mohamed.boucadair" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, dots <dots@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-02.txt

Hi Med,
I have a question of dots-signal-call-home,  is it  a special version of dots signal channel?

best wishes.
Meiling Chen.
From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
Date: 2019-05-31 22:44
To: dots@ietf.org
Hi all,

We updated the draft with the following main changes:
* Specify the heartbeat mechanism for call home. The in the base spec won't be valid.
* Clarify that preconfigured mitigations are not allowed for call home.

Please review.

Cheers,
Med