Re: [Dots] AD review of draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-17

kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp> Fri, 05 July 2019 07:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nttv6.jp; s=20180820; t=1562311301; h=from:from:sender:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date: message-id:message-id:to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version: content-type:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=xW2ACjqW+V9N2TX9AM8egcXNSr4yNaE1d/C/wp8iFek=; b=nY5I/bcvE4HPXoGd39DCo5RlCGE1lZAVSAxSlojiucOrcxI8P92gcQirmdnMCHfE8+8obt xcd4d43RfDE10Rm4DT/5RzdBKp9TDMDpRjpAuNLoq7sk7fMxDAUELvfFCVGV3OgQhO6KW/ 0gipqauZVbS8F9FdRUBNGMSc1r8+/6I=