Re: [Dots] Behavior when keep-alives fail (RE: Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-31: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Tue, 16 July 2019 15:41 UTC

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:41:08 +0200
Cc: Jon Shallow <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com>, "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, "draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel@ietf.org>, "dots@ietf.org" <dots@ietf.org>, "frank.xialiang@huawei.com" <frank.xialiang@huawei.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "dots-chairs@ietf.org" <dots-chairs@ietf.org>, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
References: <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EAB2ABA@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <F0E0BDCF-9D56-4547-86E3-FEBABD77A6EB@kuehlewind.net> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EAB2CC5@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <AA91C255-9CF2-4016-8538-E634C09C27EE@kuehlewind.net> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EAB2F77@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <06e901d531a8$38f38d90$aadaa8b0$@jpshallow.com> <2B716406-0554-4DC6-B6F9-057A9D4D85C4@kuehlewind.net> <072901d531d3$bdd39c00$397ad400$@jpshallow.com> <DM5PR16MB170501C0B9CF2A8BB2177C78EACF0@DM5PR16MB1705.namprd16.prod.outlook.com>