Re: [Dots] [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-11

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 13 October 2020 06:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1602568968; bh=KvWWrTHBQkjbKsr+Xit46gY3DkjCn0zgLtu/cOn2uSg=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=nWbAbkw85fBWq0vEZ7+qyJ9ALi0+heEaIMKEBPoB10Vas/8lMZfgRubPVTFtsWiVd 6mqUPpPAuB8x8g2sPZ0z6t+PEzQ0oCTc789HCDM3yjqrtL8Ea/OuQLzkhb7m4dVzjM VOP/c6Dm2Jrw+3WyGHeZn4OqmGG154fgs9HaRoHHPyYRwM1F4e/tW1KwuatPfvTT4Z eqggJ5OpeNFH7NZ/1VZpOB3Z5/Zv7ybuG5X+4BZlP0JMnX7gYOuM3ITw8xYsRi2rUW Mj+BGPT0zAo+pVwq1MdbLXNCLLh0ihi52dnwtw4Z0oi/X2tOdORlsuZMz38yXW1nCA XrZb19E6dwe8Q==