Re: [Dots] New Version Notification for draft-boucadair-dots-rfc8782-bis-00.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 29 July 2020 13:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1596028470; bh=h90d1mdx1pYsU9Eq1oVqsjgG364EMWvaxCL2ZWU+4tM=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ruZMG8FqNlBpGXw0aQWRL+i3VYKh0mAkoEYylNFN3uBSs/R2WkmmbY43qEmGiOBpK 1Nf+wt5JqvUZzKbdq885P/7dSXztC92GI7XlGCs8PkBd3gY9q4zoifRFTKZ0dyAEDZ 1KgzKTFYeY1HWZAUYd61qGl9a6sVnuYMQHKC6vfVT3qxTVStwsZ22tn9qgVWEjV1RQ sSMVPq5Flqi2OIaUkIZBeGfWAbcHzNN20UaiigZTLIck6so+fd9bsZy/t2SI4MA0Rz nU4FdQ39D21bQaatAjHKfJaGPHYEKtflGFZZP41SFN5ebFQ45SDNDRE3VsHm7fW4fp L2rZ1gcFlD2QQ==