Re: [Dots] was RE: Closing DOTS?

supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com Tue, 04 April 2023 09:02 UTC

From: supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com
To: 'Valery Smyslov' <valery@smyslov.net>, 'Kaname Nishizuka' <kaname.nttv6.jp@gmail.com>, mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
Cc: 'tirumal reddy' <kondtir@gmail.com>, dots@ietf.org, dots-chairs@ietf.org, 'Paul Wouters' <paul.wouters@aiven.io>, 'Ehud Doron' <EhudD@radware.com>
References: <054c01d960bc$255a8df0$700fa9d0$@smyslov.net> <012601d960c1$b6716660$23543320$@jpshallow.com> <20143_1679969194_64224BAA_20143_273_1_4547ab71739d41c5a900103532a75c5a@orange.com> <CAFpG3gehpWC_OMwkdTP2k7LZFqV+Z5e+3gSoF2PkKn4bVuksZg@mail.gmail.com> <PA4PR01MB9476782A5E9236E66461D727BB899@PA4PR01MB9476.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com> <CAO2AGn9VKLcXpQuAepJ6rxf7KEB5YjgayO8rvnpRe8NN3PBPog@mail.gmail.com> <27073_1680590038_642BC4D6_27073_48_1_f3147cfccae74b8ba02b072e93a777e7@orange.com>