Re: [Dots] (draft-ietf-dots-signal-filter-control) ACL Stats issue

kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp> Mon, 22 July 2019 12:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nttv6.jp; s=20180820; t=1563799014; h=from:from:sender:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date: message-id:message-id:to:to:cc:cc:mime-version:mime-version: content-type:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=SjCIR1l/SipGhEdEJ3PakLBgE8S+Vc6uoPJtwNUiFdo=; b=h6kz3w+ZTnmqud17lIYY8v60Mts8w9N7Dv+MxDuxS1937HAdFosD+GKkDEeuRI15VH3Nf+ m7BxefSwhZV0h6uT1rj2PbP3e2TqEu1uZPFK7ZRJu5jKXzUiesKW/jXHu99ZV/JHTL2Vda 41k7maTTxCFopC4IoOBb2ONFXHnwSaY=