Re: [Dots] Call for adoption of draft-hayashi-dots-telemetry-use-cases-00

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 27 August 2020 09:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1598521484; bh=IrJ3MeT1hVOEMPIPUEZae7Qvax0v+QeUontsSk424Jo=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=uvO3RqOilUAWoISFeYNCoLd0NJtYXzhaZ2VEgHSoWucTChvjGxPbtgkxUA5Z8/CPE XkAHMillF3WEeiHV9HXAOll8hbsUp8MIny58zRIVDv6WFjZtShIbGv+N6zZwcTcs2P CVGxle3lyJqP0BmbP4rSvkBiXY/o3FJg2kV5BdLuRZBLmUsubYANdYi2Kud6udsWRq lfeTy1uF3hMRgALiioQD+ChPoroukSxtRBuMDtfmD2txfUFpV22AzgXpOS8vNzNZQG drmmA76a/F9H/jSgG5Xg/+p/V5CGrqRre4rCkm0dUxbwcUnANxlIIp00wnuN99JEet j9J3HgA58XIWQ==