Re: [Dots] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-dots-telemetry-00.txt

"Meiling Chen" <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com> Tue, 23 July 2019 09:52 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:48:24 +0800
From: Meiling Chen <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com>
To: "Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy" <TirumaleswarReddy_Konda@McAfee.com>, kaname <kaname@nttv6.jp>, tirumal reddy <kondtir@gmail.com>
Cc: dots <dots@ietf.org>
References: <156233245922.21720.2303446065970922340.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com>, <CAFpG3gcgpJRyLSoLkOMuUWY8pZrBPDCCz6-sc8A=1KW3GMpm+g@mail.gmail.com>, <9401a258-5a32-b612-450b-10d3452777ac@nttv6.jp>, <DM5PR16MB17054921F8CC3C2C90CB6A4BEAC40@DM5PR16MB1705.namprd16.prod.outlook.com>, <a70c3aad-8b41-3d3c-7cd9-88d681e888b6@nttv6.jp>, <MWHPR16MB171185CA2F151A9A5C9AAB78EAC70@MWHPR16MB1711.namprd16.prod.outlook.com>