Re: [Dots] we can consider update current DOTS use cases draft to reflect your case://答复: Hi, authors, 3 questions on draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01:

H Y <yuuhei.hayashi@gmail.com> Fri, 12 July 2019 07:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Q70LDuykITnWyLhlrgsXoSsBYHwCxzc/dnIbAAVgG2o=; b=ttuJ0kwNh1EbgX6J00A9tkN4lB45g15kydT1iBXbXLCJ5PkQxo0xrCtacaAaY3qVCX TX67hNSlqT6olQrjfeHMsbp5TbDz5z43sAOBTPdxeNLpf1vmFtBKU907dJnN8SuFnHvE tv5rcdlcmgR+QfUVchTNN4U1IudtISWWN5HyirOen3uSOYeCZouCFr0fQu170qcyQNvM eMn36Lm+bdVxooBFtKflVAKjpWejosah54J+RrrKUC26ZD7jj6VMbqGp7q6DNyObpksf 4VRvkUTKMcJ5GS9LHkoduwo77rarJKs3ihuzmNttKuWnlVWP6sqr8pfZY8rCN6SL5aHy 4x9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Q70LDuykITnWyLhlrgsXoSsBYHwCxzc/dnIbAAVgG2o=; b=QJrvcLazJs5NjTFREdkgtMhfxje5gY0JvUgWF+nGymi484saNCN9MEcEmoFiWRJDrS /jgIXUcgUwHyv6IsOiKz4+I2d7IuA7oa6/d39FQbwvKQJwPnaj8ubB89WuXVsRdWxFz9 b6MYLs1OXzhFLGctoC3Bq03GRXNZr9UnXWvXS72BLIguz5ebwLSYkuqE5THv+Wy1WveJ J8h1ALgHYLxYFtJ4wQmrxfdr1pE54Wm9rQUXLsJaJ2pHzWi0zTLguOMhQthE/gkxG6Y0 X+Dfoqd1AAcgmZRGiKOnucvLvWYNgtX16+uyZ9oNjLdLcmEuCdroUOIFRcANmdE1rt7x xYlw==