Re: [Dots] [core] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-core-new-block (Congestion Control)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 03 February 2021 08:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1612340110; bh=kNH9nckd/4cQZlExKBuTuBQrThYHC3+e+qbDySLQUFI=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=UdWZU2VGTiCzpD/DCJ7JhUbOetuxWfuxRAZpeolSVytwV3GzPRu3AogBW+zdGVrcY mszmgHfJFTKdCJR4nEFqvz975G6SYv+Wb7sDpesaTgu2mnmdU7OVE6BGA2Gi8mHdR9 2Ausra0q+fqAH44xkVVdFRLlDQSOfr4vhiaFAUSq0LAyMSOMeTWVvqshdHd9dpzaVP 4S+8BOipRU5f90rg2Bxl3+fVRF6OKENdONQ3mVbuGeezNkAzyUgd7pusK0m12Xsmd7 6mF35/IVq7vf4um7mW2xW/VstBnnVDTJrO7731fkyLzvT9ocZOyKY/CCmd/7GF1NFB kPtlR8HorF1sQ==