Re: [Dots] Intdir last call partial review of draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-11

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 13 October 2020 06:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1602570574; bh=U4CWAozpUgMophUDACFwJ+GM09B0DM78ENGb/pJu+tk=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ZiSQisFOLEvXcCHlGjQQ/3CgquP+6zLz+dQZAePcHUmdXtvQcad11zgJDuQurwsIy SaC3FS1orhUKDmWbwTLZz3jEQBdQJL+SUNL/XNCTCPbOAh70VYw0WbWKKJMUpZoXXp 6YvGHeX9mbqCk4sNLvwPl/3MXhp/MQHVuNRPnVzHdPcBcIZqj5J6LPW0jOLbDs9H9e 05ReytJotKfP8y5aNN/KoI6oiI7eTfiWcrL984p95asDmhndoEqk1xXuNn8DgzKYoJ ouQ4OxS2YTYjkVprTPLNnraMbNNNR+KjGOG5d5G/YGlZeABcxKtzzLDUWy0pOBjcgw 4QLnsRjiS4p2A==