Re: [Dots] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-11

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 02 December 2020 08:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1606897472; bh=NBVT/ryZwCOGXQ3+STQsIc4hqg0EZM74+/8/N+Vim3M=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=AtNAXW1bLcGjT85TF+Mx8rj7L/wFsBqz4KQmqS4vG4uahWkuY0X2r88qazypgc4qK hn1YxiguLfjR0Z628GlztcVxId2EWD0d8+vGoSV0mXZ5+H14gID2PFbZxeIUFeXOCt yLczkNCuAvGMhWeajVlFuVpa/bNBguVF2L6YxQeqktmfNgVTfrszIbxDW7DotGqVHR 3xGyXufrF077Q8ywjvmPW2ORf3W0iRbAMmxd+eIx/Y4+18uf35DYFKdUxhsF+q6kQQ 86vjvZNMVrGRwTCcOVgK3NLG22euy//aRBGNIJUNgvCC5fqvwT+0rcXDjIZxMtnZZd oCRxy6T7V//xA==