Re: [Dots] AD evaluation of draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-20

"Teague, Francis" <nteague@ironmountain.co.uk> Wed, 13 May 2020 17:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8QeETYIxIfRsk4wqgz7Vv4igPueacwXsEG3QxnmaBHE=; b=ACMcZ32/Piw3Ly6MK2oCvw/XF2P8gGWb5swbTI9iGYD8J2Q9NbJVO6pNoqqz/hstG6 pZkEENKgFuZ5SQ6DmHiWG1yHOg01wB5mweKXeQVzupJD9gr8YlMzM6dd9tUWlpmtMgiG zruGKtocuyLpdrz2lFeB1gxaeKHSLqIigE3ln+exsRS9MkcnCuemvRiG8K3+vorlPmXE ZMxuOCStUho8hNCURP5UIdoHYUIgy4fzGCYh/7rYye/TcINTXt83BJVCjLqs+7H2BERr 3b+OHPDqP28/83jSvuNStFi7DLdaTRi3kv7wNpTnsBlO/Eas6ff/bNPNcOkfKnURNOYG SKow==