Re: [Dots] Benjamin Kaduk's Yes on draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-13: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Tue, 27 October 2020 07:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1603783506; bh=vhjFFM9Kk8amOY3GEMNenfKn1FGTioLsJW4HK0/0U+U=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=bMyMoqDQS05iOek0utUP0q4e0ocy/MUC0QQMooMNkTrOdM3VNzNyE8Bw0njAV3cGi Dc/TNCubK/P+7uq5BfsJX29P1CSRgk546Tws4QdYA03g7D842UGM0BM74hc+VHUpQl yEntdFOVhFARQqMwI2pOIqVclh9zLH6khfEH8c5XAWzZ2iDLisZ38pvuvzWy7foyM6 pCW8ilAU6gi346DfX71pM25cFAJgaUiXw+6odXEZKP9DsMv1OJ1ZkpxZWtFrRY0kfU /Vc3N6pmGO+KWiR27pqvGWjHd2j8qDgTNNCPATGu5nVi3NUQ0zEaoFxvPyYDAxSyRN D/IHpzWh4MgZw==