[Dots] TR: AUTH48 [RE]: RFC 8909 <draft-ietf-dots-signal-filter-control-07.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 14 September 2020 06:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1600064608; bh=6p1BLKyv6Zo0UTxa274DTxXYa+HaXHgqv/NFTVH3IpE=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=UR3w/C5OOdFc1ZHSwjN+fe+e1gYfy0ABVRMF9j7NG/ZfXJbw1lQNgmMBgfjP5+aS/ l/JAseoMb5p/N2l4gQoLkTShZDcR9ICCcDCFWkGJOh7JvvKL16XmFWzkcVBD51mJCN l8AcwYcHZoMFs9qWDVA4tErZW6J/hinnzB8CBprKZtqGBzjTJkpDYn/tr9so1fzHT/ 2evATs2mFqueuMI9aPIV5Fpi+iThA58fjU8YI9ttsAnC2T9j7Esjofs/XM5qjl7ftO BDtNxgSdIXtSDq4yh7sA7E60a8CEBV/+31NJfRulQ9kypqmpL9B8vgktUKFqdnXnQC u42fX4Ay/+TJw==