Re: [Dots] (draft-ietf-dots-signal-filter-control) ACL Stats issue

kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp> Thu, 25 April 2019 08:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nttv6.jp; s=20180820; t=1556182772; h=from:from:sender:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date: message-id:message-id:to:to:cc:mime-version:mime-version: content-type:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding: in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references; bh=D+RUJSn5yjyLGHsr7jipGTdB7l5PcbPGC4d1tzou32g=; b=Ut3R8sKOnKJ+ruaRTWKdYOBLS6j6T3+v+9Iq/8C7yA+YelJKMJ+1Ix6wkHQilvcSMnlLZl tifKivLw6G5eUE72ZuFIMt4KK5hiNgX/e9e7rm05XNvKP89hpUGonwALxFjzHvHxyVdvF1 c43XmypZOSHbvpAzZI8+sadu9uYSBIQ=