Re: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-06.txt

Meiling Chen <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com> Sun, 12 April 2020 23:33 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 07:33:02 +0800
From: Meiling Chen <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com>
To: "mohamed.boucadair" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, dots <dots@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-06.txt

Hi all,
I have reviewed this draft,  and I have some questions:
1. section 7 contains pre-or-ongoing mitigation telemetry, why not the telemetry after the end of mitigation.
2.Telemetry put request sent after a mitigation request, is that means telemetry request and mitigation request will not be in one packet?
3."attack-severity" has three options, how to determine which level the attack is?
4.For "top-talkers", is it necessary to specify the quantity?