Re: [Dots] WGLC on draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-05

"Jon Shallow" <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com> Wed, 06 November 2019 16:22 UTC

From: "Jon Shallow" <supjps-ietf@jpshallow.com>
To: <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, "'Valery Smyslov'" <valery@smyslov.net>, <dots@ietf.org>, <dots-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 16:22:44 -0000
Subject: Re: [Dots] WGLC on draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-05

Hi Med,

Sorry - not thinking straight - yes, you are correct in that a single
OPTION_Vx_DOTS_ADDRESS can contain multiple IP addresses - must have glazed
over the specific definition before hitting the "it MUST only use the first
instance" in the next section (Client Behavior).

Regards

Jon

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
> Sent: 06 November 2019 15:52