Re: [Dots] AD review of draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-17

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Thu, 04 July 2019 20:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EfeKNvKT8WVKQPJ2bahJofyz657GA0HTZs4YgaRyoZk=; b=JLT6M1vJoGu5BiZo7zSApDbfgJ/QMd0iz0ApzPCIGfDpF7iPJu8RuCzaZbsJYLTd+G uI2JO2qJuuIXUFvtJzJbWxEIm9/ApeqoBg2E0rk/8okiSZyK0HorlPb9cJCkQPKrgAli f4mE1YZY/CWtL8TVsIiv+cuOraWBxoiehvd73ua47mdFO47VDlmD6itNYLwlDqqibFVd YFVxCRQGnVZ1YLIUSa0EavuJG+KDnuDbBWaxygd7mDdJ1j1OjjXPs9iIh/VbUFaBuRcj jycamBCREJ+DCr9/QPSUb8zGv5vTSof65TWA47+ts4PSC7uvJHMc6hHL4ZNeNmqH3OSE Lnqg==