Re: [drinks] SOAP document - Gen-ART comment regarding minorVer..

"Bhatia, Vikas" <vbhatia@tnsi.com> Fri, 05 June 2015 00:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=tnsi.com; i=@tnsi.com; q=dns/txt; s=tnsi; t=1433464053; x=1465000053; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=SxrkmG6PeQZ/tpUwlI83exjmNrj9BaREMWLlX3v01b8=; b=L+QPWpnr22qaJaz/QeSx9VGiMWHvquTTlW1rkVQVUiabPjU8oYeYTnpY hIQKX1AaFBRXmx+Pi29pZkiPIDX187ajjzja3yiT3KlXscfk0fbLTmd0y G0gsHaNOwUCz0xR07zQscW8jQZwDoTJZJtd9+sbHjNAbtUg6RZ1bHKFFh dOoKL9GYqR3zPC93P+OkWspZwEDyPMnpiU1pCQrCrLb7ANv1gIjs0FAay vmCWxO83ujT/5/pPCfU/3Q5s4BxOAcscnuStI9Wg7vD3S+qJrg67lKhrt 1sFwhJIixRDnRn4KxXjvuF1tVpO1gS2RjktE4aAlbH5jHI/nkeTmS9cbG w==;