Re: [drinks] Comment on today's drinks discussion

"Cartwright, Kenneth" <kcartwright@tnsi.com> Mon, 03 August 2009 19:28 UTC

From: "Cartwright, Kenneth" <kcartwright@tnsi.com>
To: "PFAUTZ, PENN L, ATTCORP" <ppfautz@att.com>, "drinks@ietf.org" <drinks@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:27:54 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [drinks] Comment on today's drinks discussion

Thanks for the feedback.

1) How do you feel that we are not supporting the LUF/LRF concepts?  Can't a Destination Group and its associated Route Group be used to return a URI whose domain name is the one that requires as an output of the LUF?  Or is there something that I'm missing?

2) What specifically would need to be done to the protocol to make it more useful for your company's likely applications?

Ken