WG Last Call of draft-ietf-drums-smtpupd-13.txt

DRUMS WG Chair <chris.newman@innosoft.com> Thu, 28 September 2000 21:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:34:01 -0700
From: DRUMS WG Chair <chris.newman@innosoft.com>
To: Detailed Revision/Update of Message Standards <drums@cs.utk.edu>
Subject: WG Last Call of draft-ietf-drums-smtpupd-13.txt

This is a WG last call of draft-ietf-drums-smtpupd-13.txt, ending October
5th at 22:00 UT.

For the next week, please post to this list only if you have a technical
objection to this draft of sufficient severity that you believe this
document, which is several years overdue, should be delayed even longer.

If someone posts an objection, please do one of the following:

1) If you agree the objection is of sufficient severity to delay
publication, please post to the list saying so.

2) If you disagree with the objection or believe it is not sufficiently
severe to merit a delay in publishing this draft as a _Proposed_ standard,
please send email to me privately.  At the end of the last call period I
will post a digest of these messages.

The goal of this procedure is to maximize my ability to evaluate rough
concensus fairly.  The rambling debate after the last call made the job
very difficult.

Editorial comments may be sent to the draft editor for inclusion after IETF
last call.

		- DRUMS WG Chair