Re: A quick reminder about SHOULD

DRUMS WG Chair <chris.newman@innosoft.com> Thu, 27 July 2000 05:10 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:08:31 -0700
From: DRUMS WG Chair <chris.newman@innosoft.com>
To: drums@cs.utk.edu
Subject: Re: A quick reminder about SHOULD

This subject will be disregarded on the grounds that it makes references to
a person in a manner which could be considered impolite.  If there is a
proposed change to the text in draft 12 behind this, make that proposal
politely under a new subject and we'll see if there's enough support to
reconsider the issue.

		- DRUMS WG Chair

--On Sunday, July 23, 2000 6:17 +0000 "D. J. Bernstein" <djb@cr.yp.to>