Re: [dsfjdssdfsd] specifying an RNG

Michael Hammer <michael.hammer@yaanatech.com> Fri, 15 November 2013 18:41 UTC

From: Michael Hammer <michael.hammer@yaanatech.com>
To: "yaronf.ietf@gmail.com" <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com>, "jsalowey@cisco.com" <jsalowey@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:40:59 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.17.100.231]
Cc: "dsfjdssdfsd@ietf.org" <dsfjdssdfsd@ietf.org>, "dharkins@lounge.org" <dharkins@lounge.org>
Subject: Re: [dsfjdssdfsd] specifying an RNG

I was wondering if the output would be a combination of a
Ten Commandments and Roadmap.  (Note, ten is not a magic number)

The first part identifying the most common mistakes to avoid and what
approaches help to avoid that.
The second part pointing to organizations or bodies of work that can be
referenced to dive deeper.

Mike