Re: [dsii] Potential IETF Work Items

Scott Brim <swb@internet2.edu> Mon, 27 August 2012 11:56 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 07:56:00 -0400
From: Scott Brim <swb@internet2.edu>
To: Beth Plale <plale@cs.indiana.edu>
References: <E1AB8352-7B89-4D5A-9B36-4872DF105392@vigilsec.com> <7F45CB6F-2FE2-4A25-8A18-C94674489E39@vigilsec.com> <CAPv4CP-SOmFAKqdm+3Xa9oBwNxd_f4dGyAQu7aesaEbc_quLgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMBpwaxHUMXegcQ6j1pPqgmb4k=130BaoDVp6HQ_Kh1Syw@mail.gmail.com> <502BC103.4040107@nomountain.net> <CA+9kkMCDF7LeeJw+G9-DHhxTsz3wC_8SWbPRjyzSDgaTzyA77g@mail.gmail.com> <503290C2.7060608@nomountain.net> <6D125452-6D45-473A-A1B0-5DF461B80D3D@whoi.edu> <E42F4F32-3E9E-4F06-85CC-1C7FEBE73E01@cs.indiana.edu> <CAL4OH3QEbMJtEEJRnD=8X=L3bm+C5Xr0CQt78nGYTvy-eoTw_g@mail.gmail.com> <3EB30CBE-60E1-4229-9821-9DFF9A5F14C2@cs.indiana.edu>