Re: [dsii] Potential IETF Work Items

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 15 August 2012 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=50vt9Ll0Khf8FQ8vPLjPq6Q7O174GTAWoBwLnokN9dA=; b=WpE2kWGOjrP0jm81SayQoYelH+/9eabysi1WAFK6pfWXTaexFsswdst50cXwbYs+Zr /N/D/YKXoMyXLeiTEInddMHI60cuOYOSP1qtf8YOwWGZboiNIfmfWDcKwvH82l/bHbgL dkE/1JvhZ8/Aqp1yhPKmaFclsRLWMalYrudkCY8lfM7hCrkFOR6gePViozErikXZ8tI4 v6RGXB/Xq8f6t/qHS0hR7CQ/hYNslD4yJW9aZ1/LH8q4ypMsj11saYLVbVyoh87YQcN0 6vJGVIEpNRJgRcOEpHR7Tagcp6XXfH20QrfqbpCaSrgZswAEnOENBLOmBufRIgBfeLm3 tTTg==