Re: [dsii] Potential IETF Work Items

Scott Brim <scott.brim@gmail.com> Wed, 15 August 2012 14:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=b+TbZbLAxrjZztlDRWhBth/glOSiec1fmSKNfjkn5ZY=; b=jKN4HjothnhlL5ge43H58itorVAmmPqUpveq7ubnLKWrNU5tvfYdsz6CQeafqDzPNj 4DwiW45BWRu+s/z9t89jMttQY83AhiuPc456vZTolDtAsWqhXo9Mxvn7H7/ePdi0sJFP NQodeLN+w0rJ70yJ3QISN6xZTS+D6IrXgT9X9Tqi23YcI1BFzXJjs9lEC4EfrARwBVXj ULr7DoIsGjgGehdZdKQiW7KGILZ//7wRJoghu6Zdtq3f2vjjLFswrRMomD9OfQRK5aBR /kWGbQ8yK4t/lF4XSUwqbIrqEE9myv5VqT2V5+vALisAcK/bssCy+8qyzIRBvLMf29Vr qiPg==