Re: [dsii] Potential IETF Work Items

Guangqing Deng <dgq2011@gmail.com> Mon, 27 August 2012 06:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=eg3FvzBnCM8uFfQiVDK5A9SWfQPMaKogy0m0lF5+Cus=; b=Hoq7GXFSGpAf5CbfT81A/zpDTUzXsZWuS9163ZpAjyaN553sqBdQRU8zVmr/rwuS04 UoFwBd0v3NFTzFkW8eM2OVf2o9P14lRqO4vRbYSo63DRGaGn81+WoTOTdtQa5JzSzAaK gY4C2QEEKc6PzH4vHuCT5j+wCwfCkWhukf89tir+3AW1AfHA/qr7TRssbhwU6Fhs2UXF 7kgJsF8Kitcqk51Pq4kKm9iVDuV2cKX3u5/KUaCZNW17FZTnnWTr4ZHwi4VqOohx0PBP AYWOMyPtZgE2bj6blgC9UHynd5DMh8zcdAj/JLa867t6UhNYsclKHdSFnKUzL/WadZ1j DDHw==
References: <E1AB8352-7B89-4D5A-9B36-4872DF105392@vigilsec.com> <7F45CB6F-2FE2-4A25-8A18-C94674489E39@vigilsec.com> <CAPv4CP-SOmFAKqdm+3Xa9oBwNxd_f4dGyAQu7aesaEbc_quLgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMBpwaxHUMXegcQ6j1pPqgmb4k=130BaoDVp6HQ_Kh1Syw@mail.gmail.com> <502BC103.4040107@nomountain.net> <CA+9kkMCDF7LeeJw+G9-DHhxTsz3wC_8SWbPRjyzSDgaTzyA77g@mail.gmail.com> <503290C2.7060608@nomountain.net> <6D125452-6D45-473A-A1B0-5DF461B80D3D@whoi.edu> <E42F4F32-3E9E-4F06-85CC-1C7FEBE73E01@cs.indiana.edu>