Re: [Dtls-iot] New Version Notification for draft-jay-tls-psk-identity-extension-00.txt

Jayaraghavendran k <jayaraghavendran.k@huawei.com> Mon, 05 October 2015 14:14 UTC

From: Jayaraghavendran k <jayaraghavendran.k@huawei.com>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>, "dtls-iot@ietf.org" <dtls-iot@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:13:14 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.18.213.218]
Cc: Raja ashok <raja.ashok@huawei.com>, Ashutosh prakash <ashutosh.prakash@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [Dtls-iot] New Version Notification for draft-jay-tls-psk-identity-extension-00.txt

Hi Hannes,

Thanks for your reply.

I am also pursuing it in the TLS WG.

Regards,
Jay

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!