Re: [dtn-interest] DTN architecture issues for handling Huge Content Objects

"Fall, Kevin" <kfall@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 06 December 2012 01:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1354755739; x=1386291739; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=PvwHgLIm3U3dfqFFJsGnBvOF8tq//SaQ5YlygMU2MsA=; b=stAqJXo8yHtnbfu1HmjL54TYF61qG6MCDyt0ZxNiskzc6ktqgZe3/vLf YICWx3AOn8ZbKN3getz6PERpr7b0XWqv+ySpqfYq6Nz4jbucMJp0f/V9l Hk+4fKYrJjxzfeWxat31UDxqIeTlf8IoLdDqmGL8OLjFlXEsh+7Lky8GP s=;