Re: [dtn-interest] FW: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-08

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk> Tue, 25 February 2014 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=MeRSdfxaxTk9F7GYophB7MYEvKr0T+8ugYGpH3KmBBg=; b=S8XMTmhMvAvU2yrafejMyqez181wtu7YfhiU+jXxlPHT5IAHhnuwTzb5g6Zmrmm56h +Vexud4AnrbPpZVTHBkmVX0eC34dJnUU+Hp8ixa3wMVKgxPbAbj6f8yXR3rZkR22k400 ywaFjnYPal9P/FcPY51NxZKnf95ZOTRNEE7ucnPkaf2BnSG9aGQzuODLZFOHU2kJwwbF +PxHZVeK8VLOj4GAmPXr8YuZkJcN/v7qCcnobQan0fnm+jj8CdcY1TQ4jvGw4tUfWMB8 oDywFegl1/jUiIv2MTwoA159zi29IAg4FAQMZd4wRgIAUdI2HAvvJVl8vKhlXmnfS5lP 1VHQ==