Re: [dtn-interest] [CFP] Autonomic and Opportunistic Communications (AOC 2014, WoWMoM workshop); Submission by March 7, 2014

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Mon, 17 February 2014 14:38 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:38:43 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Olivier Mehani <olivier.mehani@nicta.com.au>, dtn-interest@irtf.org
Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] [CFP] Autonomic and Opportunistic Communications (AOC 2014, WoWMoM workshop); Submission by March 7, 2014

Olivier,

Your mail was sent to the list as you're a subscriber. However
as a subscriber you appear not to have read the mail I sent a
few days ago asking folks to check first before posting CFPs to
the list.

At some point maybe we should start unsubscribing folks for
doing that. Its certainly not very stylish.

Regards,
Stephen.