Re: [dtn-interest] DTN Final Work for College

Juliano Fischer Naves <julianofischer@gmail.com> Sat, 17 August 2013 15:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=oSI3rXMZmK13Xrifs4dMritasYUOe02/g8dglNOkWqs=; b=vWKOJNGElXwKEmLdVfDgzbGyJZbxKo/sgKVZpHA7UUE0zsCIaRmBxclSO4LpBkM9Cc fTPj1AGXu0v54BN7O53aapNth+ShIyz3xiLMoIxiZVM0hymzS468/2jspCFaqSyjk49D MiL6pigSgvsuQIesy2syjY9DshvqXs4RBihNe6x9+9N/Kd1hS1+UpF9TGM0hLvJDuD8U 63A+PEBMn2MsXtTaQCGqDkj0j+22fMDH/jjqPurIbObvT1s2W86NDdB3VJL+CD8SfMnY kK2Sea/Sc6N+1gUPY+7mlhEcvTnqwgWcUzslQQkBhRuNvkMPFfJe3PlEnBoUpMxD6W44 t0kg==