Re: [dtn-interest] dLife New Release: draft-moreira-dlife-01

Anders Lindgren <dugdale@gmail.com> Tue, 23 October 2012 10:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TGa0UvPRnI9hePgo6BD0wFCoWAgusRC0ULZgJ7o5Awk=; b=q2oQPG+q4UhUDOKyk5DFqfcD9Bat5dqR7ncydO9MFiqHIt0YUkVebVr0OgN10T+qov 7YbV231mzL6XuXp9soDtQ3L8KbzSFhwcoXqajW6ehXXhcXSiovJ1wEucVbN12NLFhpoP QoAd/saBhHMXFc+SfzK/oEc0GFPMn9U9senc9BmgS21gfBV+X4q67N6DO4Ml6Mb6HTuU YSU2xE5opMpTVX5qtzgtTqKFIiqrDXqmLxrMcbilUv+xRU0veEVnxvZ0a0Z41IF2fmoo +wtCDsWMztvm6l9n7HBVwdaQCAEOrlR+5rzfRNWofLdPSulh5sL0TYm0z2sDU0cJqOFI Zt4w==