Re: [dtn-security] Re(4): Including fragment offset in the correlator doesn't prevent all fragment collisions.

<l.wood@surrey.ac.uk> Tue, 16 April 2013 10:26 UTC

From: l.wood@surrey.ac.uk
To: scott.c.burleigh@jpl.nasa.gov, aloomis@sarn.org
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:26:25 +0100
References: <CAB9rx+85HHsNj=EhmsqhCdtY5k=S4p1Jgzz4VsmEC+43ERygWA@mail.gmail.com> <20130320011114.1072992195@smtp.mail.me.com> <CAB9rx+_EK7u8kkDhscBdqnGHYSeoROTSfhNaALZUodMt4em=_Q@mail.gmail.com> <20130323005838.947157858@smtp.mail.me.com> <CAB9rx+-kKNEUH0VWA_ffrcHfh59eSAxbgHNXWhkm+BrC44rqWw@mail.gmail.com> <20130323213252.461319491@smtp.mail.me.com> <CAB9rx+-5yowPPSHfmME8Mhu5Y1B6hzVOPyRk3qpsZ200A=n6WA@mail.gmail.com> <1365876632.5273.8820.camel@mightyatom> <CAB9rx+-3H6coewGAL8w4H6eJ4-R91DUZ-y3tjPOqewW-R2JF=A@mail.gmail.com> <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B235B2E1E@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL>, <CAB9rx+-t5NhmwUzUSbLLkvp75vo+-4MHuj0Sz2+n7XLcM8HKPQ@mail.gmail.com>, <A5BEAD028815CB40A32A5669CF737C3B235B8C38@ap-embx-sp40.RES.AD.JPL>
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB