[dtn-security] Re(2): [dtn-interest] Bundle Security Protocol Implementation

Peter Lovell <plovell@mac.com> Wed, 29 April 2009 15:37 UTC

From: Peter Lovell <plovell@mac.com>
To: Hans Kruse <kruse@ohiou.edu>, M.Bhutta@surrey.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:19:20 -0400
Cc: dtn-security@maillists.intel-research.net, dtn-interest@maillists.intel-research.net
Subject: [dtn-security] Re(2): [dtn-interest] Bundle Security Protocol Implementation

Hi Nasir and Hans,

If I remember correctly, ION does not yet include BSP in its
implementation. That may have changed but I think that was the situation
a few months ago.

So I would suggest that you begin with DTN2 BSP which is intended to be
a reference implementation. That's not completely up-to-date but fairly
close (and that will be corrected soon).

I am happy to provide suggestions and advice on this one (since I wrote it).

Regards.....Peter